2 Replies - 855 Views - Last Post: 17 March 2013 - 12:57 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

how to put image screen which img can be changed by selecting images?

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:02 AM

hi..im working on html and css for web designing , which i uploaded what i have done so far in here..

there are some images in gallery tab, by clicking them, the screen in middle of the page starts to show the pic...it is actually an <iframe> tag and it shows the linked pages, which they contain only the related pic..

but i dont want to use the iframe, i need to put some window screen in a way instead of that iframe and by clicking image, it get changed, and show the selected image in the fixed sized... how can i do that is it possible with html and css?

P.S: i know i could make same desing pages with every thing and put the related image in the middle, like if there are 7 images, there be 7 pages, but i dont want whole page get loaded when an image is selected, just want the fixed sized screen gets changed

Thanks alot

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: how to put image screen which img can be changed by selecting images?

• Fire giant boob nipple gun!
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: how to put image screen which img can be changed by selecting images?

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:11 AM

This really requires Javascript - you can use jQuery if you prefer.

A DIV containing an IMG would be, possibly, initially hidden. Clicking the thumbnail on the left would show the div (possibly fading in) and change the img's src to the appropriate file.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: how to put image screen which img can be changed by selecting images?

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:57 PM

View Postandrewsw, on 17 March 2013 - 11:11 AM, said:

This really requires Javascript - you can use jQuery if you prefer.

A DIV containing an IMG would be, possibly, initially hidden. Clicking the thumbnail on the left would show the div (possibly fading in) and change the img's src to the appropriate file.

Thanks for the reply..

If im not mistaken, the DIV idea thing u said, it's with javascript code right? or u mentioned something in the power of HTML/CSS ?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1