Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 1569 Views - Last Post: 17 May 2008 - 09:00 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Symfony php framework community project

Post icon  Posted 13 August 2007 - 01:14 AM

Hello Everyone,

I am starting this thread as i am working on php project using symfony framework, which i think is very good for developing modular web applications.

This is here is for the fact that i need to get some feedback on various parts i am developing and also discuss issues that i am not sure of.

For the time, I would like to know if there is any interested person in symfony so that i can discuss with them.

Regards

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Symfony php framework community project

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Symfony php framework community project

Posted 22 February 2008 - 07:45 AM

View PostNitish4uall, on 13 Aug, 2007 - 01:14 AM, said:

Hello Everyone,

I am starting this thread as i am working on php project using symfony framework, which i think is very good for developing modular web applications.

This is here is for the fact that i need to get some feedback on various parts i am developing and also discuss issues that i am not sure of.

For the time, I would like to know if there is any interested person in symfony so that i can discuss with them.

Regards

Nitish,

How did the Symfony framework do for you? I am comparing frameworks and Symfony is on my short list. I am just curious on how it worked for you real-world.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Symfony php framework community project

Posted 17 May 2008 - 09:00 AM

Hello Chubber,

Yes al I can say its great, Its almost 10 months I am working with that, I have been working is it with very good results, and did not have much problemes, It eased my life a lot.

thanks.

View PostChubber, on 22 Feb, 2008 - 07:45 AM, said:

View PostNitish4uall, on 13 Aug, 2007 - 01:14 AM, said:

Hello Everyone,

Regards

Nitish,

How did the Symfony framework do for you? I am comparing frameworks and Symfony is on my short list. I am just curious on how it worked for you real-world.

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1