Tutorial submission feedback

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 1128 Views - Last Post: 25 March 2013 - 06:44 AM

• Your Imaginary Friend

• View blog

Tutorial submission feedback

Posted 25 March 2013 - 01:24 AM

When submitting a tutorial you're just redirected back to the tutorial forum. Should there be some sort of submission feedback? A confirmation that your tutorial has been received, or that an error has occurred?

I accidentally submitted a tutorial twice because I thought that I'd accidentally pressed the BACK button, but after it happened for the second time, I realised that it was an intended feature.

Without reviewing my tutorial ahead of time, is it possible to let me know here whether or not an error has occurred and I need to resubmit? It's better than waiting for something that might never come. Also, Could the duplicate be removed or denied?

If lots of people are making this mistake, it might be worth providing some submission feedback. No pressure or anything, I understand that the site is experiencing issues much more pressing than this at the moment.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Tutorial submission feedback

#2 macosxnerd101  Icon User is online

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Tutorial submission feedback

Posted 25 March 2013 - 05:58 AM

I saw your two tutorials a couple days ago. I deleted the second tutorial. Your first one is pending review. If it is approved, you will get the kudos. Otherwise, you will get a PM from a team member.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Your Imaginary Friend

• View blog

Re: Tutorial submission feedback

Posted 25 March 2013 - 06:44 AM

Thank you. (: I couldn't have asked for a better response.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1