2 Replies - 531 Views - Last Post: 27 March 2013 - 01:33 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello Dream.In.Code

Posted 26 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

Hello people of dream in code. My name is Wes and I am a Novice Programer with hopes of becoming efficient in multiple languages. Im 19 and a student. I am two thirds the way though a book in beginner C programing and have a pretty solid understanding of it and am now starting to learn Java. I have found posts on this website before to be extremely helpful and people on the forums all seem to be well versed and knowledgeable in all things reling to code so I'm happy to finally have made an account. Thanks in advance for your help and hopefully I can be of some use myself.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello Dream.In.Code

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Hello Dream.In.Code

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:19 PM

Welcome Wes! You came to the right place. Feel free to look around, get involved in discussions, and post any questions you may have (search first though :) .)

I taught myself C++ and Java at the same time because they looked so similar, but I quickly found that they are easy to get mixed up (That darn semi-colon after C++ classes!) So take your time with these languages and mess around with code daily. Also, Enjoy the site!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Hello Dream.In.Code

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:33 PM

Thanks Drake I appreciate it!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1