2 Replies - 777 Views - Last Post: 07 April 2013 - 01:04 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Intro post

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:16 AM

Hi everyone my name is Kevin and I am a CIT student at a local community collage. Some of my classes are now revolving around programming and databases and so far I like them. Already completed a java course a few semesters ago and am currently doing vb. Came across this site not to long ago and it struck me as an informative resource. Anyways that's my little into!
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Intro post

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Intro post

Posted 30 March 2013 - 07:27 AM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code Kevin! How many years have you attended college, and are you planning on transferring?

This site is a very informative resource and is alive with active members. Also, there are always people here to help you, (or be helped by you,) so feel free to post or reply to anything in the forums, and make yourself at home! :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Intro post

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:04 PM

I have a little over a year in as of now, only have so many funds to pay the way. I would love to transfer to someplace besides the community collage I am at now but need to become more financially established before I can do so. My knowledge is mostly in hardware and some in software but I will certainly help when I can!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1