1 Replies - 191 Views - Last Post: 30 March 2013 - 05:56 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

App/Game overlay for Google Earth

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

Hello everyone! This is my first post in this community; I hope that I do not offend anyone.

Ok, I first want to say that I am in NO WAY a programmer. I am posting here because I have an idea for a mobile app/game that I would love to see created but I have no idea if it is even remotely possible. That being said, I'm really looking for just yes or no answers, unless of course more information is needed to really answer the question.

A program, that when its opened, simultaneously opens Google Earth and then acts as an overlay app of sorts. Users would be able to see and use the apps buttons which include inventory items and maps of cordinates. Small animations and things would be used during the app. Everything would need to be overlayed on Google Earth. The app should allow scrolling across and zooming in/out of the earth. The app would need to remember specific lat/long coordinates that are saved on a database and pushed to the mobile unit when a user pin points that specific coordinate on Google Earth via the app.

Can it be done?

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: App/Game overlay for Google Earth

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: App/Game overlay for Google Earth

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

I'm really looking for just yes or no answers,
Can it be done?

Yes.