5 Replies - 553 Views - Last Post: 31 March 2013 - 07:55 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Step By Step learning

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:01 AM

I just enter the Web development. My name is Abdul. I don't have much experience in this field. I want to join a senior man in this field who help me to learn this. If he want I will work for him with out cost, I am here to do that. But I want to become expert in Wordpress, PHP and Magento.

I have Experience about html and wordpress but not developing level

I know here are lot of expert available. I really need help

I am waiting your response, If some one want to help me. He can leave skype id or email address. I will join him..

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Step By Step learning

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Step By Step learning

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:36 AM

Welcome!

You start by looking into the tutorials here (I would suggest the "Guide to the Web and Design" ones in the HTML tutorial section) as well as purchasing a book or two on the subject.

Wordpress is a 'content management system' (or CMS).. it relies heavily on PHP and database knowledge so that's another area to look into.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:47 AM

Thanks for guidance. I have book on HTML and CSS but I don't know how to continue it. I have read it half but I unable to continue. This is practical job. So If I learn one step there must be some one who will check it what I did and is it correct and give me new task on it.

I am looking a developer who help me to learn more on pratical basis and give me task..
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:50 AM

If you need more hand holding than the book will allow, (and you are not looking to start your own projects), but you need someone to play teacher - then post an ad in the 'post a job' section!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Admiral Fancy Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:51 AM

View PostJeffsmitth, on 31 March 2013 - 10:01 AM, said:

I am waiting your response, If some one want to help me. He can leave skype id or email address. I will join him..

That's not how this site works.

Dream in Code is a community of developers. Members are free to post questions, & anyone is free to offer help. This Question/Help conversation is then available for others to research, read, understand, & replicate to their own situations.

We don't hand hold, we don't tutor, & we don't 1 on 1. You are free to browse this site, partake in the conversation, & apply anything to your projects, but please don't ask for personal, off site assistance.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:55 AM

Sorry if I write against the rules of Deamincode. Next time I will keep in mind about this.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1