I need to high light nouns/verbs from a sentence written in Microsoft Word. I am currently using Word 2010 version. I stumbled upon a solution to use the following code.
[speachlist = Activedocument.Words(2).SynonymInfo.PartOfSpeechList]
but the problem is; this code picks the second word from the sentence and find a Synonym and tells me the grammertical usage of the Synonym. not the word that it picked.
I want the code to pick the word from my sentence like
[myword = Activedocument.Words(2).Text]
and tell me if it a Noun/Verb so that i can highlight it.
Pretty please if someone can look in to this question. thanks in advance.
- Caffeine Lounge
- Corner Cubicle
- Student Campus
- Software Development
- Industry News
- Introduce Yourself
- C and C++
- .NET Framework
- Other Languages
- Game Development
- Mobile Development
- 52 Weeks Of Code
- Web Development
- HTML & CSS
- Graphic Design
- Flash & ActionScript
- SEO & Advertising
- Web Servers & Hosting
- Site Check
Follow & Share
- Reading a file into two arrays using C
- Using Excel with Visual Basic 6!
- List Files by User-Defined Extensions
- Sending Data From MSFlexGrid To Excel in VB6
- Send Data To Excel Using VB6
- Folder Hider
- Masked Edit Control VB6
- Create own User control - Basic Steps.
- Editing MSFlexGrid by users
- Very simple updater
- 63 More VB Tutorials...
- Reading a Text file Line by Line
- Open & Saving .txt files
- Shutdown Computer from VB
- Starting an *.exe file from VB6 code
- RoundUp and RoundDown functions in VB 6.0
- Analog Clock
- Decimal to Binary
- Open/Close your CD-Drive.
- Open/Close your CD-Drive door.
- 239 More VB Snippets...