Calculate Average Class Grade

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 440 Views - Last Post: 02 April 2013 - 04:37 PM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Calculate Average Class Grade

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:19 PM

I am totaly lost! I have to create a program for my class. Can someone please help???

You will be creating a program that will calculate the average grade for a class. The number of students in the class in unknown so the program will need to collect each grade and store them in a list box. There will also be a button to calculate the class average.

Requirements:
•Validate input entered in for grade. Must be between 0 and 100 (blanks and characters are also invalid input) -10 pts if this is not done
•You must create a method to calculate the class average that uses a param array for the grades. -10 pts if this is not done
•The class average should be the rounded to whole number (integer)
•The class letter grade will be base on the same scale as this class is (see syllabus)
•The Clear Grades button will clear the list of grades.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Calculate Average Class Grade

#2 tlhIn`toq  Icon User is online

• Please show what you have already tried when asking a question.
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Calculate Average Class Grade

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:37 PM

So you're really asking ... "How do I architect and build my entire program?"

Would someone show me how to build my program? - Read this article

"I don't know where to start" - This usually means you should go back to your instructor and admit you are this lost. Don't bluff your way through this course thinking that by chapter 10 it will all suddenly snap into place and become clear. It won't. Unlike history class where chapter 1 might be 17th century England and chapter 2 might be World War II, giving you a fresh start - Coding builds upon the lessons of the previous chapter. You have to use lesson 1 material to succeed in lesson 2. Chapter 10 builds upon and uses material from chapter 9. If you let your pride get in the way you will be too lost to recover and have wasted thousands of dollars in tuition.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1