1 Replies - 954 Views - Last Post: 03 April 2013 - 05:52 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello from VA!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:54 PM

Hi all,
My name is Josh and I am an online student at Liberty University working on a degree in business information systems management. I have just started my first programming (Visual Basic 2010)class and that's why I'm here. Programing is pretty cool, but it is tough, and that's why I'm here.Because I'm taking classes online I pretty much have to teach myself and I need some good resources. I have been reading threads from this forum for the past few weeks and have picked up some useful tid bits that have really helped me get my projects done, so I figured why not join! I can see here in front of me that you will not do my homework for me and that's cool because how will i ever learn but I do hope I can be pointed in the right direction.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello from VA!

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Hello from VA!

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:52 PM

Welcome Jbok, to the forum and to programming. It sounds like you've got the right idea so far, programming is like anything else you want to learn, it will involve some reading and definitely some experimenting, the initial hump is the worst of it though, once you figure out how things need to be formed overall the rest is for the most part 'how do I interact with this particular object' and things will start to click a lot quicker.

Hope you enjoy your stay though, glad to have you.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1