1 Replies - 4326 Views - Last Post: 30 May 2013 - 10:21 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Latest Project

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:31 AM

I have been working on a Xbox 360 save repository for a while now and I feel it is coming along very well but I am looking for some professional opinions on the functionality and look of the web site. This may see I am advertising it as I have just joined here but I have posted this on a number of places getting feedback.

So I would like to know things you do like and don't like. Be as harsh as possible as it will help me in the long run. Please report any spelling mistakes etc as we don't want those now do we? I do feel that I lack images in places but let me know.

Thanks.

I'll be damn, I forgot the link and unable to find the edit button so the link: https://www.savevault.net

Please if a mod sees this please merge the posts.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 1
  • +

Replies To: Latest Project

• D.I.C Regular
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Latest Project

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:21 AM

On the whole, it's not bad.
I like it, but...

• The top news banner makes it too cluttered - put it in a DIV container.
  • The Bottom Partners is HUGE - cool look, but shrink it down. It takes away from the rest of the site.
  • Your Google Ads Detract from the layout (on the vault/saves page), but still look good. I'd recommend either shrinking them, or moving them to the bottom or in a side bar
  • Miscellaneous/Features page the whole documentation table could be a downloadable PDF - or match the color scheme of the rest of the site. - I'd suggest other colors more than a downloadable pdf.

Other than those, it's a cool site.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1