1 Replies - 1119 Views - Last Post: 13 April 2013 - 10:24 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Where can I find a good web dev internship opportunity?

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:30 PM

My community college is flexible enough to work with any outside job or internship. Is there a well-recommended site that provides a guideline for finding an internship that will lead to a full time job? I'm going to transfer to my university still and go to school full time. I want to have a steady income. I am currently working a retail job (not even tech retail) and it is not getting me anywhere other than showing I can keep a job (over five years). I want to find an opportunity where I don't have to worry about layoffs. Also my community college will allow a job to count as college credit as long as my job is remotely close to web programming or development. They have some opportunities but they are part time. I have no developer experience I can put on my resume except some basic knowledg of Java, VB.Net, HTML and CSS. Thanks in advance. I'll take anything but I am afraid of being out of the job despite how much I hate retail.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Where can I find a good web dev internship opportunity?

#2 macosxnerd101  Icon User is online

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Where can I find a good web dev internship opportunity?

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:24 PM

You'll have to look in your area for this. Check with local IT firms, big companies, etc., to see if they have any IT openings.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1