I am taking an introduction to C course at college, and we were recently assigned homework problems that consisted of around 10 multiple choice problems. Since I can't post them below, I attached the problems to a PDF file. Below I will post my solutions. It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me out. Also, please do explain the answers because I am looking to actually understand the concepts
1) Not sure.
2) I have A because it is performing the formula 5-i, and the for statement is starting with i = 0 and ending with i=5.
3) I have B, since it is calling numbers from 0 to 9, then adding 1.
4) Not sure.
5) I have C. After 1 and 2, it will be forced to generate 3 zeros because x is stating that the array has 5 integers.
6) I think it is C, but not sure.
7) I have A.
8) Not sure.
9) I have C because the statement is calling numbers from 0 to 5, and then adding 1.
10) I have D. a = 1, a = 2, and a = 3.
Any hints would be great! Thanks again and have a good day!
C HW Problems.pdf (161.66K)
Number of downloads: 17