Say I do get waitlisted, and I don't get into UVA for fall. There is a two year grace period after I get my associates at my Community College, and I'm pretty sure I'm guaranteed during those two years. I will check to make sure, but I'm almost certain.
There are some things I can do:
I can a) Wait a year, and go to UVA. This is what I'm leaning towards because I spent the last year doing it solely for this, but apparently I didn't get it. And I love the school of UVA, and it also has a good computer science program. If I do this option, what can I do during this time to increase my stock as a CS major? Should I get an internship or a job? I am planning on doing other things to help the other areas of my life(basketball and writing).
or I could go b ) and go back to George Mason. That's where I originally went to, but I really don't want to go there. I just did not enjoy my time there, and based on academic standings, UVA blows GMU out of the water. I've done a year and a half at GMU, so I'd have to do the same amount of credits at each school(UVA or GMU), but GMU would be done quicker.
What would you recommend?
This post has been edited by bstfrmdamidaeast: 27 April 2013 - 01:02 PM