2 Replies - 530 Views - Last Post: 03 May 2013 - 07:24 AM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

DataTable

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

Hello -

I'm stuck with the exporting of datatables. I've gone over the samples a ton and still receiving a:
http://localhost:267...csv_xls_pdf.swf 404 (Not Found)

Really looking for help i've spent the better half of a day trying to fix this issue. Here are the scripts and code.

<script src="../../Scripts/TableTools.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="../../Scripts/ZeroClipboard.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
 <script src="../../Scripts/jquery.dataTables.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>    
    <script src="../../Scripts/dataTables.plugin.sorting.js" type="text/javascript"></script> 

$('#tblIndustry').dataTable
            ({
                "sDom": 'T<"clear">lfrtip',
                "oTableTools":
                        {
                            "sSwfPath": "/swf/copy_csv_xls_pdf.swf"
                        }, //flash must be enabled                
                "iDisplayLength": 10, //defalut amount of rows shown on page                
                "bServerSide": false, //uses sever for filter curently turned off                                                
                "bFilter": false, //makes columns clickable to filter                 
                "bProcessing": false,
                "bJQueryUI": false, //enables user interface 
                "bSort": true, //sorting for columns

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: DataTable

#2 andrewsw  Icon User is online

• Fire giant boob nipple gun!
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: DataTable

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:10 PM

I don't know if any other errors are involved, but 404 file not found is pretty clear. Try typing that localhost address into the address bar to see if it locates the file; if found, your browser may possibly attempt to download it.

It may be that your browser is not allowing local file access, but I don't know whether this would generate a 404 error.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: DataTable

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:24 AM

With the path specified and the correct files added I didnt think there as anything else that needed to be attached to the project. I ran across a few sites that said I needed to add shockwave files to the project or install another plug in?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1