Activity Main XML

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 196 Views - Last Post: 05 May 2013 - 12:13 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Activity Main XML

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:12 PM

I downloaded Eclipse and I bought this book called Android Application Development For Dummies that I downloaded as a pdf from the internet. The Problem is when I go to my Eclipse IDE and try to edit my code like it shows in the book it doesn't work. I noticed that my Eclipse Environment is set up a little differently then there's and i think that might be because the book is like two years old and i have a newer version of eclipse. The files are also named differently in my version of eclipse it says activity_main.xml in my layout folder except for just main.xml and my xml tags are <RelativeLayout > and not <LineareLaytout> like in the book but when i copy and paste there code in Eclipse exactly like they have it, it shows the following error message -- (the value following "version" in the XML declaration must be a quoted string )

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Activity Main XML

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Activity Main XML

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:13 PM

Please do not create duplicate topics. You already have a thread on this. If you are confused by this shoot me a pm, but this is the second time I had to warn you. Closing.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1