2 Replies - 590 Views - Last Post: 10 May 2013 - 10:32 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Time/Date Image Swap - with moon cycle

Posted 10 May 2013 - 09:58 AM

\

I am trying to add a swap image to a webpage. I would like to have a default image and have it swap for 30 minutes at midnight only on a full moon. Is this even possible? I have tried several other scripts that do time swap and day of the week swap but I haven't been able to locate one that does both. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Time/Date Image Swap - with moon cycle

#2 andrewsw  Icon User is online

• Fire giant boob nipple gun!
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Time/Date Image Swap - with moon cycle

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:22 AM

Some code would help.

Swapping for 30 minutes doesn't quite make sense. I assume you want to check the time as the page loads, and present different content if this time falls within a 30 minute interval. After all, the user won't be staring at the page for 30 minutes :online2long:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Time/Date Image Swap - with moon cycle

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:32 AM

The code is to be used on a page on geocaching.com for a geocache I would like to place. I would like the swapped image to display for only 30 minutes for a reason. The default image would be just a picture of a haunted forest and the swapped image would be the same image with the actual gps coordinates of the geocache in the image. This is so the user would have to be viewing the page during a certain time of day and date in order to get the correct coordinates. Sorry I have not provided any code...like I said I have found several samples of coded but nothing that remotely does what I would like it to do.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1