• (3 Pages)
  • +

31 Replies - 3777 Views - Last Post: 31 May 2013 - 01:35 PM

• D.I.C Addict
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: I've burned out

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:52 PM

I feel your pain. I just finished my degree on wednesday past and the last 4 or 5 week before i finished i start have panic attacks in my sleep (weird i know). However to try to control my stress i did what most of the other guys are telling you to do, grip your mate and go out have a beer (or preferably several) and have a game of pool. Trust me it helps to get away from it all, unfortunately my stress continued until i finished but the beer helped me control it.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• The Peasant
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: I've burned out

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:35 PM

There are chemical changes in our body that can cause these kinds of things too. If 150 bucks isn't too unreasonable I'd get some blood drawn and get an idea of where your chemicals are at. Calcium has many functions but intensifies excitement, stress, emotional stress and magnesium calms the body as well as about 800 other critical functions and most people are low on magnesium. Too much calcium and triggers of stress deplete magnesium and leave only calcium which in turn does not allow your body to relax if at all. Another chemical called cortisol can also cause a depletion of magnesium. Studies suggest everything about a person including personality can be altered by their chemistry changing. On a day you're feeling excellent without any complaints just darn happy go and get your blood drawn and evaluated so you know where your chemistry should be for you to feel great. There are quite a few doctors who can sell you various supplements for each chemical you need as well as supplements to reduce chemicals that have gotten to too high a level. Literally everything is affected by what we eat, what we're around, what we do, etc. consider this kind of approach a cure to the problem not the symptom.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (3 Pages)
  • +