• +

Replies To: Check bugs and tell me to correctit

• Google.Sucks.Init(true);
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Check bugs and tell me to correctit

Posted 24 August 2007 - 12:26 AM

Well heres my input
  • In your left navigation, when a category has sub-categories the blue text link is hard to see on the blue background
  • In your left navigation there should never be a scrollbar to see all of the navigation, ever
  • The header image is a bit "busy" for me, very distracting
  • The Chengalpattu Medical College image on the right hand side of the main page is way too busy and distracting.
  • At the top you have [b]New User[Register Here], I personally would change that to [Register Here] as a link
  • I would take the [Forgot Password] off the front page, put it only on the login page

Keep in mind I'm not trying to "trash" your site here, I'm just trying to point out a few items to make it more user friendly :) I think other than those items its an ok site, easy on the eyes (once the flashy, scrolling, weird moving text on the images is removed). The colors are good, not real bright and seizure causing :P
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Bug Juice Doesn't Come in a Jar
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 August 2007 - 06:47 AM

I'm still kind of new to this, but I'm going to give you my advice anyways. I think the site would look better if you had the ANASTAMOSIS.COM just a solid green, no animation. The white texts looks good scrolling like that in my opinion.

Ok I just realized I was going to say everything that he already said. So just listen to him...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 28 August 2007 - 03:24 AM

View PostPsychoCoder, on 24 Aug, 2007 - 12:26 AM, said:

Well heres my input
  • In your left navigation, when a category has sub-categories the blue text link is hard to see on the blue background
  • In your left navigation there should never be a scrollbar to see all of the navigation, ever
  • The header image is a bit "busy" for me, very distracting
  • The Chengalpattu Medical College image on the right hand side of the main page is way too busy and distracting.
  • At the top you have [b]New User[Register Here], I personally would change that to [Register Here] as a link
  • I would take the [Forgot Password] off the front page, put it only on the login page
Keep in mind I'm not trying to "trash" your site here, I'm just trying to point out a few items to make it more user friendly :) I think other than those items its an ok site, easy on the eyes (once the flashy, scrolling, weird moving text on the images is removed). The colors are good, not real bright and seizure causing :P

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 28 August 2007 - 03:37 AM

Hi

Thanks for ur response in the forum.

Let me change the bugs as you pointed out

bye

Hi