4 Replies - 1595 Views - Last Post: 03 July 2013 - 09:28 AM Rate Topic: -----

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Crystal Report Repeat Group Header on each Page

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:31 PM

Hi guys.

From this post's title, you may already have an idea of what I'm doing.

My problem is this...

I have a group within a group. In other words, I have a group and a subgroup. I checked the Repeat group header on each page option from the Group Expert for both groups but only the main group's header is repeated.

So basically, my question is: how can I make my sub group header repeat on each page?

Has anyone tried it out?

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Crystal Report Repeat Group Header on each Page

• Code herder
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Crystal Report Repeat Group Header on each Page

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

Okay, I must be missing it, but how is this a C# question? This sounds more like a "how do I use Crystal Reports?" question.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Posted 24 May 2013 - 08:00 AM

• Skydiver is right.

• My question is this:

You have a Header repeating on each page. You have a subgroup header you also want repeated on each page. Without your code or some visuals as to what you are dealing with, I would assume you could combine the Header with the sub-header and have one giant header of correctness, no?

The more you can provide us (code, screenshots, etc. [WITHIN REASON]) the better we can try to help.

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:38 AM

Well if you want the group header to appear on each page, right click the group header menu and click on group expert option there should be an option to "repeat group header on each page."
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

View PostNovember-06, on 23 May 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

Hi guys.

From this post's title, you may already have an idea of what I'm doing.

My problem is this...

I have a group within a group. In other words, I have a group and a subgroup. I checked the Repeat group header on each page option from the Group Expert for both groups but only the main group's header is repeated.

So basically, my question is: how can I make my sub group header repeat on each page?

Has anyone tried it out?

Just asking but are you wanting every group name to repeat i.e. you have 2 sub groups and you want both to be in the header or is it where you putting separate groups on separate pages and want the header to reflect that?

I don't know the former exactly but the later is something I will do in crystals. Drag the group names in to the page header section or duplicate them and paste them there. it will show the name of the first group occurrence for each group on that page. Hope I understand your issue. good luck
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1