0 Replies - 512 Views - Last Post: 27 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Just in!(beginner programmer)

Posted 27 May 2013 - 05:16 PM

Hi! everyone i am new here..

i found this site a very good reference/answer for m questions.I already done studying the basic of C and currently studying the basic of C++..you know the Classes,pointers,unions,inheritance,friendship, and etc...and i'm getting used to it..

while i'm in elementary i always play games
but when i got to GRADE 6(Philippine) i wonder how programs/games is made and how they work
so i get a glimpse for the programming..but can't understand it so i stop learning programming language fora long time
i re-studied programming when got to Sophomore and started java but still can't understand what all of those videos in YouTube want to teach,So i basically stop learning programming again.Because coding is not being teach here in Philippines from elementary(grade 1-grade 6) to high school(1st year-4th year)..i already graduated high school and re-studied programming during this summer vacation..and then eventually i get what is the basics of C and currently studying C++ and planing to know how to create software using Qt.. But last year The Republic of the Philippines passed a new law called "K-12" which the high school will got 6 years(just like any other country) instead of 4 years(just like my time)....I've been programming for 2 months(Summer vacation(april-may)) and i have only one program(Text based Game)..And i will study BSCS(Bachelor of Science in Computer Science)here in Philippines..I wish i could enter to some big university who have a specialty in teaching BSCS...

-I love programming ever since(But i am lack in resources and good books/teachers)..but well i will still gonna study programming-

One of my dreams is to work on Apple corp. or Microsoft.. or even have m own company

"Everybody needs an hobby"
--TonHi! everyone i am new here..

i found this site a very good reference/answer for m questions.I already done studying the basic of C and currently studying the basic of C++..you know the Classes,pointers,unions,inheritance,friendship, and etc...and i'm getting used to it..

while i'm in elementary i always play games
but when i got to GRADE 6(Philippine) i wonder how programs/games is made and how they work
so i get a glimpse for the programming..but can't understand it so i stop learning programming language fora long time
i re-studied programming when got to Sophomore and started java but still can't understand what all of those videos in YouTube want to teach,So i basically stop learning programming again.Because coding is not being teach here in Philippines from elementary(grade 1-grade 6) to high school(1st year-4th year)..i already graduated high school and re-studied programming during this summer vacation..and then eventually i get what is the basics of C and currently studying C++ and planing to know how to create software using Qt.. But last year The Republic of the Philippines passed a new law called "K-12" which the high school will got 6 years(just like any other country) instead of 4 years(just like my time)....I've been programming for 2 months(Summer vacation(april-may)) and i have only one program(Text based Game)..And i will study BSCS(Bachelor of Science in Computer Science)here in Philippines..I wish i could enter to some big university who have a specialty in teaching BSCS...

-I love programming ever since(But i am lack in resources and good books/teachers)..but well i will still gonna study programming-

One of my dreams is to work on Apple corp. or Microsoft.. or even have m own company
---Rubrik25--
"Everybody needs an hobby"
--Tony Starks(Iron man)--

how cani edit that post..i don't know what happen in that post..i just wrote and wrote..but i think it copied itself

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1