1 Replies - 484 Views - Last Post: 31 May 2013 - 12:00 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Introduction

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:54 AM

Hello D.I.C. members!

My name is Chris and I just started learning how to program about a month ago. While it's been a slow process, I'm really enjoying it! I have chosen C# as my first language and although it might not be the best choice or the easiest, I am finding it quite easy to understand the syntax so far. I know that programming can be extremely complex at times, but that's sort of what attracted me to programming in the first place.

I'm 38 years old and have always shied away from programming because I figured it was just too difficult to learn and understand. I'm starting to realize now that I should have taken up programming at a much earlier age. My ultimate goal is to get into game programming (2D not 3D) which can be complicated. Still, I am determined to try and make this work.

I have already purchased a couple of books that have really helped me on this journey. I have also been checking out the tutorials on this site and others. I'd have to say that programming has really peaked my interest and I look forward to being here for quite some time. A lot of you are very talented programmers and I'm glad that I will be able to take advantage of that knowledge.

Cheers!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Introduction

#2 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Introduction

Posted 31 May 2013 - 12:00 PM

Welcome aboard!
Was This Post Helpful? 0