- I have an Excel Spreadsheet file.
- One of the tabs acts as a "Form". This form allows users to fill out an inspection.
- When users are filling out the form, other tabs in the worksheet act as look-up tables. This helps the user quickly fill-in some sections.
- One of the tabs acts as a data table, to store what is entered into the form.
- What I need to do is code 5 command "buttons" on the main form tab. A "NEXT", "PREV", "CLEAR", "SAVE" & "CONVERT".
- NEXT & PREV need to cycle up and down through the "data table" page, displaying that records information on the main form as records are cycled through.
- SAVE needs to save what is entered on the main form to the next available row on the "data table" page.
- CONVERT needs to take all records in the "data table" page and place them in a dBase (.DBF) file.
- CLEAR as in all programs needs to clear the form for new entry.
Hopefully someone can help me with this. I've never set up buttons or any kind of coding on an Excel Spreadsheet before...