0 Replies - 3102 Views - Last Post: 05 June 2013 - 07:04 PM

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Progress Bar in a Windows Phone Toolkit LongListSelector Incorrect

Posted 05 June 2013 - 07:04 PM

I have a Windows Phone app that uses a LongListSelector with a View Model containing a value and maximum.

This works fine when I only have a few items in my list, however, when I have more than that. While my TextBlocks which are bound to the value and maximum are correct, the progress bar which is bound to the same values is a random value.

I am looking for a solution that will allow my ProgressBar to correctly display the values.

<TextBlock VerticalAlignment="Center" Text="{Binding Won}" Grid.Column="0" Foreground="{StaticResource PhoneForegroundBrush}" HorizontalAlignment="Left"/>
<ProgressBar VerticalAlignment="Stretch" Maximum="{Binding Played}" Value="{Binding Won}" Foreground="{StaticResource PhoneForegroundBrush}" Background="{StaticResource PhoneForegroundBrush}" Grid.Column="1" IsHitTestVisible="False"/>
<TextBlock VerticalAlignment="Center" Text="{Binding Played}" Grid.Column="2" Foreground="{StaticResource PhoneForegroundBrush}" HorizontalAlignment="Right"/>

The above is an excerpt of the XAML I am using in my LongListSelector.ItemTemplate.

The actual error looks something like this:

Posted Image

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1