Looking for C++ low latency developer for developing high frequency trading applications and systems for a prop desk firm in New York.
Our client is a proprietary trading desk within a large European global investment bank based in New York. and focused on investing their own money in quantitative trading. At present, they are focused on developing their next generation high frequency trading platform.
This is an amazing prospect for a talented and skilled C++ engineer to work on the core infrastructure at a world leading global high frequency trading operation. This role need to have a good mix of innovation on the next generation platform as well as an ability to work closely with the future business on product delivery of existing products.
You will be joining a very talented automated trading systems research and development team, working on the enhancing the core trading system in an effort to develop a best in class high frequency trading system.
You work alongside some of the better quantitative traders and R&D professionals in the World.
• 2 - 5 years of professional C++ development experience
• PhD in computer science from top US universities is preferred.
• Experience working on a Unix/Linux platform, Multithreading and scripting languages are a strong plus
• Prior experience with Big data, high frequency and low-latency systems is desirable. .
• Exceptional communication and problem solving skills required.
If you find this role of interest, please submit your credentials to [email protected] , quoting the reference "SUSH" and or call us at +1 (646) 502-8555.
Website - www.mavenalpha.com
0 Replies - 1250 Views - Last Post: 20 June 2013 - 03:13 AM
Page 1 of 1