unable to login

Page 1 of 1

11 Replies - 1751 Views - Last Post: 24 June 2013 - 11:46 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

unable to login

Posted 23 June 2013 - 04:53 PM

hi,

I'm new and I didn't know who to contact about my account.
I'm unable to view the forums and I think it got hacked.
my screenname is: scarar
Email: xxxx@gmail.com

I'm sorry I couldn't find which forum to request account help and am panicing about this.
If someone that can help me and if possiable to delete this post when this issue is resolve.

v/r

This post has been edited by GunnerInc: 23 June 2013 - 06:20 PM
Reason for edit:: Edited email address

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: unable to login

#2 macosxnerd101  Icon User is online

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: unable to login

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:42 PM

Moved to Site Questions and Support.

It looks like your account was flagged as a spammer. I'm looking into why this was the case. Out of curiosity, were you rapidly posting threads, sharing affiliate links, etc., earlier today?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 23 June 2013 - 05:57 PM

I requested information about coding or buying a template that can convert video files into flash movie files, in the php forum. it said that my error pop-up #1000. I was unsure if it posted. I couldn't logout. I may have clicked post one to many times when I notice the error, I'm sorry.

View Postmacosxnerd101, on 23 June 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

Moved to Site Questions and Support.

It looks like your account was flagged as a spammer. I'm looking into why this was the case. Out of curiosity, were you rapidly posting threads, sharing affiliate links, etc., earlier today?

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#4 macosxnerd101  Icon User is online

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:09 PM

That's not exactly the story that I heard. It sounded like you were posting your question in every forum that sounded relevant, which is why you were flagged as a spammer. You can keep this account, but please make sure you read the forum rules and abide by them. Consider this a formal warning.

Also, just an FYI- typing in all caps is considered shouting on the internet. There is no need to caps-lock your thread titles. ;)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:15 AM

ok, thank you. The Topic section doesn't need to be in caps. unlike the subject line on a letter like email? And to place the post in the correct area, one time. If so the mods may change it or move it to the correct area? Sorry, about that. I may keep this account and not the other one correct? Thank you again for your help and sorry.

v/r

View Postmacosxnerd101, on 23 June 2013 - 06:09 PM, said:

That's not exactly the story that I heard. It sounded like you were posting your question in every forum that sounded relevant, which is why you were flagged as a spammer. You can keep this account, but please make sure you read the forum rules and abide by them. Consider this a formal warning.

Also, just an FYI- typing in all caps is considered shouting on the internet. There is no need to caps-lock your thread titles. ;)/>

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Saucy!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:42 AM

unlike the subject line on a letter like email?

Not necessary there either.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• The Ninjaducky
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:42 AM

I was not aware that anything these days needed to be in all caps. It is generally considered rude. :P

As to your other question - yes you may keep the account you have right now. Just be wary that what you were doing was spamming. Patience is a virtue friend; if you don't get an answer to your question within 36-48 hours it is sometimes appropriate to bump your post.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:58 AM

sorry, still not use to it. In the military I'm used to writing in caps in the subject line. Then normal text in the msg of the body. I wasn't used to public forums to use an all lower case letter format. I remember txt or chatting is all done in lower case as well. Thank you for the tips :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#9 macosxnerd101  Icon User is online

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:33 AM

Patience is a virtue friend; if you don't get an answer to your question within 36-48 hours it is sometimes appropriate to bump your post.

Just to add- if you bump, please do so with your continued good faith efforts. Just responding "bump," "still stuck," "help!," etc., really isn't the thing to do.

I wasn't used to public forums to use an all lower case letter format.

Just use decent grammar. ;)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:27 AM

ok, well I failed English 002 in College. So, still practicing English grammar still. :( Hopefully, I do better. Thanks again. I just have to remember not to use scarar for logging in since its flagged. And to use this one. Another reason I failed in learning C++ and Java language , since I forget the syntax and format for the languages :( Hopefully, taking classes and learning everything again will help me out if I keep trying. I think having disabilities makes life difficult. I thank everyone for help. I'm sure its the most common mistake, and lack of comprehension and understanding as well. I'm confused about someone mention bumping my post if my post isn't answered. This mean to delete my post and try to be more specific?

v/r

Scarar
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#11 macosxnerd101  Icon User is online

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 24 June 2013 - 10:53 AM

When you bump your thread, you should just add a reply to it with your continued efforts. You can't delete your thread or posts here.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 24 June 2013 - 11:46 AM

Ok, I'm learning something new today and everyday perhaps.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1