3 Replies - 418 Views - Last Post: 28 June 2013 - 01:13 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Can we create a calculator like this?

Posted 27 June 2013 - 08:52 PM

I want to create a calculator where if we input a devices code like A09809, then automatically the device's fix data such as height, length, thickness, angle, etc. will be produced. after that user just need to input a manipulated data such as current width and then click on calculate button. thab the result from the calculations will be automatically produced by the calculator.

Is it possible to create such things using visual basic? what is the techniques involved? Please do tell me, i know you guys are very pro in programming.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Can we create a calculator like this?

#2 _HAWK_  Icon User is online

• Master(Of Foo)
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Can we create a calculator like this?

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:12 PM

I don't think anything is impossible with apps in any language. It sounds like you will need a database for your back end for the devices. The user interface is up to you. So when someone types in a device - you search the database for the data and populate other controls with the information. Does it sound like I have sized up your requirements?

Just to be clear - we don't write code for people. We do help with technique and code logic.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 28 June 2013 - 12:00 AM

Did you mean that i need to create a database containing daa for those devices first before i set up the interfaces?

Thank you for replying my post :sorcerer: im just a dummy who want to try create own apps :surrender:
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:13 AM

View Postpejedgmon, on 28 June 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:

Did you mean that i need to create a database containing daa for those devices first before i set up the interfaces?

Thank you for replying my post :sorcerer:/> im just a dummy who want to try create own apps :surrender:/>

yes database with correct table structers and relationship. it is really for you work on your database strcuture
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1