1) I understand I need to change something in the BIOS to tell it to boot from the CD before the hard drive. If the CD isn't present, will it just default to my normal OS?
2) By booting from this CD, will I overwrite the OS on my hard drive?
3) Will I need to make a partition on the hard drive for the OS, or will it do itself, or does it need a separate partition at all?
4) Will it access and edit the hard drive at all without asking me?
5) Will I be able to access my current files on the hard drive?
6) Will it leave any massive changes on my computer that I won't be able to undo if I decide I don't want to use it again? (Whatever happens I won't install MenuetOS on my hard drive; it will stay on the CD)
7) My CPU is Intel U2300, which I believe supports 64-bit systems, however my version of Windows 7 is only 32 bit. So I just want to confirm that I will be able to use the 64 bit version of MenuetOS.
8) What would be the easiest way to screw up my whole system in this process? (So I can avoid doing it )
This post has been edited by JizzaDaMan: 12 July 2013 - 04:01 AM