Hewo!

• (2 Pages)
  • +

20 Replies - 1058 Views - Last Post: 16 July 2013 - 12:41 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hewo!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:42 PM

I am terrible at introductions so I will just use the template...
Name: Mernate
Birthdate: March 29th
Sex: Female
Height: 5'5"
Weight: ;O How rude asking a lady her weight!
Hair: Um..shoulder length
Eyes: I have puppy dog eyes.
Education: I am in college right now for Web Design.
Programming Languages: I know C++ , Java, Javascript and soon I will soak up more knowledge.
Years Programming/Designing: Web Design: 5+ years on and off.
Programming: Barely a year.
Employer: o_o um...
Hobbies/Interests: Knitting,dancing, drawing, graphics and stuff! ^-^
Favorite Bands: Three Days Grace all the way!
Favorite Movie: Final Fantasy Advent Children ..no wait...Resident Evil <3
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Number: 23
Favorite Beverage: Mango Pineapple Smoothie
Favorite Food: Sushi Rolls! <3
Favorite Sport: Does dancing count?
Favorite Phrase: I do not have one
Favorite Animal: Guinea Pig! ^-^
Favorite Video Game: ;O How could you ask me that? It's obviously Final Fantasy!
Favorite Quote: Um..I don't have one.
Likes: Are we done yet? >_>; Just ask me questions how about that?
Dislikes: Blah..my fingers are getting tired..
Last Good Book I Read: Oi..Um..a book by Anne Rice..
If I Could Have One Superhuman Ability, It Would Be: That anything I think about comes true..Ok I'm going to go snooze now =.= zzzzzZZZzz...

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hewo!

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Hewo!

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:45 PM

Welcome to Dream.In.Code.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:37 PM

Thank you for the welcome. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:12 PM

Welcome again mernate. :P

This post has been edited by nandureddy: 13 July 2013 - 11:13 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 July 2013 - 02:20 PM

Welcome to Dream In Code! And yes, but which FF...?! Dun Dun Duuuuuuuun.

Hmm.. I don't know if I'd want that ability.. Right now I'm thinking about a story I want to write some day, and some of the stuff in there is a bit grim.

(P.S. You're the first newcomer in ages to actually post the correct number in CtaM. I like you already. XD)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:28 PM

Let's see...Final Fantasy 10! :3 It used to be 7 but then I got into the storyline of Final Fantasy 10. :)

Lol I should have went into more detail about the ability. You can pick what becomes reality when you think about it. Or something like that. Maybe I should make a short story out of it.. o-o;

What is the story going to be about? I love reading stories so when you make it I want to see it!

Really? o-o I feel so special. :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:48 PM

Sweet, 10 is my favorite as well. And 12 is right there shoved up against it in my list. Then 7..

Ok, that makes it a lot better. Before it just seemed way too dangerous. Either way though you'd have a good amount of self control for that one. You do with any power but.. you know, being able to make such bit alterations to whats real..

As to the story, I'm not you, or even I will still be around here or that either us will even remember this convo by the time I get it wrote. It is long, it is detailed, and I haven't even fully finished all my planning for it, let alone started writing it. It's a fantasy setting (no elves and the like, just humans, no strange unreal creatures) that mostly takes place a couple decades after the two gods of the world are killed off some how.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:58 PM

Isn't 12 the one with Lightning in it?

Pfft well I will be hanging around the forum for a long time. If it takes you a very long time though to write your story then that's okay. If we remember then we remember and if we don't then we don't. o_o; And fantasy stories are awesome! ^_^
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

Ohhhohhh no. Lightning is in 13. That poor, poor, unlucky numbered game... Did not like that FF. 12 has Vaan, Basch, Balthier,..

And yep, they are. I love writing them too. Well, I've never actually wrote a full one, but I do a lot of post by post forum rps (not sure if you've even hears of/seen them?) in the genre.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

Oh..That is my mistake then, sorry. Hehe ^-^;; I have never seen 12 then. I will try to check out FF 12.

I do the same thing, well sort of..I start writing a story and then I never finish it. I don't know why I do that. ;O You do forum rps? I do that a lot too! I'm practically an rp addict. >.>;;
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:19 PM

Yea, I'd certainly recommend it. As a note though, the combat is a bit different. For one you don't get pulled out of the area you're walking in and go to the battle 'area'. You see enemies running around, you go fight them. You can control one character at a time, and switch between them freely, as well as have two others out on the field fighting with you at any time. For the characters you aren't controlling you can set gambits, conditional commands (ie, heal any party member if their hp goes below x amount), and you can set quite a few for each character. So a lot of it is real time fighting. But you can hit a button to pause the battle at any point and give out commands to everyone. So you could technically play it like a normal FF game, issue commands, wait for them to be done, open menu and select commands again.

..I've probably made it sound like a mess. ^^; But truthfully, being a person who prefers the old turn based combat, I have to say it really works. It's the perfect bend of real time and turn based combat.

Rps... You're telling me.. I'm currently part of three of them! And I'm running two characters in one of them. You go to one of the big sites for that stuff, or do you just have a group people you do them with a lot like I used to?

This post has been edited by .Aaron: 15 July 2013 - 07:19 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 15 July 2013 - 07:54 PM

That sounds complicating though..but I think I may enjoy it!

Your in three? I'm in four buwahahaha! ^-^ I usually rp with just a group of my friends online but at rare times I take interest in an rp forum.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:02 PM

It's a bit more complex, but not that much. If anything it makes it more fun. Well at least to me, I always did like more complex tactical battles.

Wow, didn't expect you to have me beat. XD And nice. You get some good rps that way, when you have a group that knows each other, and the people mesh well. Unfortunately no one I know really does them anymore, so I've been going to a forum I found quite a few years ago. Its decent sized but not too big to cause problems.

Also, having read the what are some of your favorite games topic after you posted.. Kingdom Hearts!! I am so torn on that series now. After all this time, we finally have 3 coming out... but an has the story gotten crazy with all the spin offs.. Thoughts?

This post has been edited by .Aaron: 15 July 2013 - 08:03 PM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:12 PM

Bleh I didn't mean to use that smiley face above there lol. I was trying to make a happy face. xD

Yeah I agree with you. The best rps are with the group of people that you know. That sucks. :/ I hope you find more people to rp with.

Oh uh..I haven't really been kept up to date with Kingdom Hearts. I stuck now playing Kingdom Hearts One and Two lol. I haven't been paying attention to any of the other Kingdom Hearts because I know I won't be able to play them on my Ps2.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• member icon

• View blog

Posted 15 July 2013 - 08:21 PM

Uhg, I hate when that happens, the smiles not working how you think they're going to. XD Its not so bad with the forum I'm on. There's a lot of regulars so chances are you'll get in rps with some of the same people a lot of the time. Plus I really like it there, which is the reason I went back to it of all the places I could have gone to after being off them for a couple years. And all the rps I'm in right now seem to be going my speed. :)

I didn't do many of the other KH games, just uh the first gameboy one and 365/2 days one (which I haven't finished). What heard of the other's stories and at times gameplay, just turned me off from them.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (2 Pages)
  • +