2 Replies - 482 Views - Last Post: 22 July 2013 - 10:47 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Hello, I am Vault-Boy.

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:39 AM

Hello, I am Vault-Boy.

You call may call me Vault, Boy, Vault-Boy, TheModuleCrackle, Module, Crackle, The, or That Guy...
I hope to someday become a programmer for a game development company. I have started game development in Unity3D (Which actually uses scripting.) So far, I have learned Visual Basic 2010, Javascript, HTML + CSS, some Java, and a little C++.

I also watch a lot of TV (Doctor Who, Jericho, Psych, and My Name is Earl) and play a lot of games (Minecraft, The Walking Dead, Tropico 4, Killing Floor, and Plague Inc. on my phone...)

I honestly believe that programming isn't a computer science, but an art.

Well, PEACE OUT BROTHAS.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Hello, I am Vault-Boy.

• Rock, paper, scissors, lizard, Spock
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Hello, I am Vault-Boy.

Posted 20 July 2013 - 12:59 AM

Hey, welcome to the site! *Offers a Fancy Lads snack cake* Love the name choice, I'm a big Fallout fan, myself. Jericho, I'm planning on watching as soon as I get the time. Looks pretty interesting. As for Doctor Who, I've only recently started watching the current series. I'm loving it so far but am going to be sad to loose the 9th doctor. Really like him.

This post has been edited by .Aaron: 20 July 2013 - 12:59 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Hello, I am Vault-Boy.

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:47 PM

Welcome, new one (used to play a ton of Fallout 3 and New Vegas myself). Which vault do you hail from? You must construct additional Pylons (this is a reference to hint you should look into Starcraft).
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1