2 Replies - 325 Views - Last Post: 03 August 2013 - 07:07 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

AppArchitect - How it was developed?

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:54 AM

Hi all. I hope I'am in the right place to ask this kind of question. But if it's not, I very appologise for it.
So, I'm just very curious, how these kind of App Builders are being created like, for example, http://www.apparchitect.com/ ? It allows people create your own mobile app without any programming skills and it allows to do that right in the browser through the web. So it is simple question: how it was created? What kind of knowlegde need to develop builder like that? And what kind of web(maybe) technologies should be needed to develop thing like that? Thanks for any respone and appologies for my bad English.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: AppArchitect - How it was developed?

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: AppArchitect - How it was developed?

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:02 AM

So it is simple question: how it was created?

Honestly it is not a simple question.. a lot of guessing from just skimming their video. It was probably created with some mash of high gloss javascript, html5, and some sort of scripting on the back end to compile.

That's just a guess - you should probably query those folks and ask'em.

What kind of knowlegde need to develop builder like that?

A boat load of UI/UX... an crazy locked down state diagram/path so folks are not going overboard and doing something that cannot (or has not) been a defined path in the architecture.. and then what ever is needed to compile the app in the back end.

And what kind of web(maybe) technologies should be needed to develop thing like that?

See above.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: AppArchitect - How it was developed?

Posted 03 August 2013 - 07:07 AM

Thank you for quick answer :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1