What is your favorite Real Life instrance of Trolling?

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

65 Replies - 4206 Views - Last Post: 04 September 2013 - 02:01 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: What is your favorite Real Life instrance of Trolling?

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:23 AM

View PostAVReidy, on 04 August 2013 - 09:56 AM, said:

I slow down when someone tailgates me.

Even better, slow down with your parking brake so that the brake lights don't turn on.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Hash != Encryption
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 05 August 2013 - 11:25 PM

POPULAR

That's stupid.
Was This Post Helpful? 5
  • +
  • -

• Admiral Fancy Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 06 August 2013 - 04:43 AM

I agree. No idiot is going to e-break a tailgater & cause an accident.

I'm telling you, 100% guaranteed, left turn signal.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Posted 06 August 2013 - 05:58 AM

View PostZoquo, on 05 August 2013 - 02:23 PM, said:

View PostAVReidy, on 04 August 2013 - 09:56 AM, said:

I slow down when someone tailgates me.

Even better, slow down with your parking brake so that the brake lights don't turn on.

here is the beautiful thing about Pennsylvania its called a law where you must give way to faster vehicles and are not allowed to drive in the passing lane unless you are passing. So when you see someone coming faster then you --- you move-- dont be that dick that thinks they are better then they are...

I move over all the time and have zero problems with people passing me-- it is called Courtesy try it sometime...

oh and driving with your parking brake on is a good way to kill your ABS and your calipers
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• holy shitin shishkebobs
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:44 AM

View PostDarenR, on 05 August 2013 - 09:02 AM, said:

riding up someone's ass on the highway until they get the hint they are driving to slow----------

I know I drive slow. If you're in a hurry, go around. Otherwise, be prepared to slow down to about 15MPH (45MPH on the interstate) until you finally get frustrated, fly past me, and flip me the bird. I'll yell a few obscenities out the window, bring myself back up to speed, and go on with my day.

View PostNeoTifa, on 04 August 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

Posted Image

And this fucking sucks. Growing up, my mattress had two rope handles on each side. Mom would send my brother to wake me in the morning. He would tiptoe into my room, reach under the sheet to grab the rope handles, and flip me onto the floor (never into water, granted). I can tell you from experience, it hurts like hell when you smack your face off the wall on the way down.
Was This Post Helpful? 2
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 06 August 2013 - 06:53 AM

I'm the same way. If you want to go faster then I am then pass me. I will even slow down a bit to accommodate you. If you're going to be that asshole who is on my ass constantly because I'm not going as fast as you want me to, then I will be that asshole who slows way the hell down in no passing zones and then speeds back up during passing zones.
Was This Post Helpful? 3
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:04 AM

View Postrgfirefly24, on 06 August 2013 - 09:53 AM, said:

I'm the same way. If you want to go faster then I am then pass me. I will even slow down a bit to accommodate you. If you're going to be that asshole who is on my ass constantly because I'm not going as fast as you want me to, then I will be that asshole who slows way the hell down in no passing zones and then speeds back up during passing zones.

imam talking about going at least the speed limit--- if you are under the speed limit then you have other issues going on like perhaps you shouldnt be driving if you cant even do the speed limit.

Also if you are doing the speed limit I will not tail gate you. I only do that on the highway where there are passing lanes and our law is meant for "slower" traffic to stay out of the passing lane.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Ill-informed Mongoloid
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:30 AM

View PostDarenR, on 06 August 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

View Postrgfirefly24, on 06 August 2013 - 09:53 AM, said:

imam talking about going at least the speed limit--- if you are under the speed limit then you have other issues going on like perhaps you shouldnt be driving if you cant even do the speed limit.

Also if you are doing the speed limit I will not tail gate you. I only do that on the highway where there are passing lanes and our law is meant for "slower" traffic to stay out of the passing lane.

Ummm, you know that 'speed limit' refers to an upper limit as to how fast you drive, right? It isn't a minimum limit on how fast you must be going.
Was This Post Helpful? 2
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:34 AM

View PostBort, on 06 August 2013 - 10:30 AM, said:

Ummm, you know that 'speed limit' refers to an upper limit as to how fast you drive, right? It isn't a minimum limit on how fast you must be going.

correct---

it seems that there is also a lower speed limit that is not posted--- all my cop friends told me that the law is 5 mph under the posted and you can get away with 10 mph above the posted. Our highways at least by where I live have a lower speed limit posted---- signs say minimum speed xx followed by signs that say slower traffic must keep right. and like i said if they are going the posted speed I have no issues with you but do you really need to be going 40 in a 65?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Admiral Fancy Pants
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:52 AM

If people are in the left lane & they are not passing, I ride their ass. Also put my lights in their mirrors. Move.

Aint nobody got time for that.

However, I also don't ride in the left lane. I move back into the middle lane after passing. I also make room for semi's.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• holy shitin shishkebobs
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:13 AM

View PostDarenR, on 06 August 2013 - 10:34 AM, said:

it seems that there is also a lower speed limit that is not posted--- all my cop friends told me that the law is 5 mph under the posted and you can get away with 10 mph above the posted. Our highways at least by where I live have a lower speed limit posted---- signs say minimum speed xx followed by signs that say slower traffic must keep right. and like i said if they are going the posted speed I have no issues with you but do you really need to be going 40 in a 65?

Don't know about all your "cop friends", but my "cop relatives" would beg to differ. Upper limit is upper limit is upper limit. If it's posted at 65 and you're clocked at 66, you CAN be stopped and ticketed for it. There is no lower limit unless posted (often interstates will have signs stating the minimum speed is 45). I call bullshit on you and your cop friends.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• sudo pacman -S moneyz

• View blog

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:20 AM

View PostDarenR, on 06 August 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

all my cop friends told me that the law is 5 mph under the posted and you can get away with 10 mph above the posted.

If you could "get away" with going 10mph over the speed limit, they would just change the speed limit. Maybe that's just your friends telling you they wouldn't pull you for going 10mph too fast, because where I live that shit would get you a ticket.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#28 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:21 AM

Regarding trolling - Discovery channel's troll-turned-boycott with the 'Megalodon' video Sunday is hysterical. Starting shark week with a mocumentary (and no disclaimer).. stellar for that ol' science channel!

Megalodon: The Monster Shark That Lives was not just a disservice to your genuinely curious audience. It was a lie. You used your reputation to deceive your viewers, and you didnít even apologize for it.

At least the faux Mermaids documentaries on Animal Planet flashed a brief disclaimer explaining that they were false. Megalodon: The Monster Shark That Lives had no such warning. Instead, you did the exact opposite.

http://www.businessi...umentary-2013-8

https://twitter.com/...altime&src=typd
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:24 AM

View PostBenignDesign, on 06 August 2013 - 11:13 AM, said:

Don't know about all your "cop friends", but my "cop relatives" would beg to differ. Upper limit is upper limit is upper limit. If it's posted at 65 and you're clocked at 66, you CAN be stopped and ticketed for it. There is no lower limit unless posted (often interstates will have signs stating the minimum speed is 45). I call bullshit on you and your cop friends.

just remeber you live in the country side and i also have cop relatives (state troopers) who say they allow 10 mph over...but that is up to the cop. perhaps it's different where there are buggies everywhere perhaps not. However we do have min speed limits here and since you drive towards my way alot for your kids you would see the signs. I am like number 2 i pass in the passing lane and move back to the center-- there is absolutely no reason for someoen driving slow to be in the passing lane.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Ill-informed Mongoloid
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:44 AM

View Postmodi123_1, on 06 August 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

Regarding trolling - Discovery channel's troll-turned-boycott with the 'Megalodon' video Sunday is hysterical. Starting shark week with a mocumentary (and no disclaimer).. stellar for that ol' science channel!

Megalodon: The Monster Shark That Lives was not just a disservice to your genuinely curious audience. It was a lie. You used your reputation to deceive your viewers, and you didnít even apologize for it.

At least the faux Mermaids documentaries on Animal Planet flashed a brief disclaimer explaining that they were false. Megalodon: The Monster Shark That Lives had no such warning. Instead, you did the exact opposite.

http://www.businessi...umentary-2013-8

https://twitter.com/...altime&src=typd

That's brilliant :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »