1 Replies - 2887 Views - Last Post: 18 August 2013 - 05:05 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Mobile point of sale development assistance

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:43 PM

I currently own a company that provides credit card processing and point of sale solutions to retail organizations. I would like to develope my own point of sale solition and I am looking to partener with experienced mobile developers. I have spent twenty plus hours a week learning about mobile development and I know enough to know that I dont know anything. Basically I have some ideas that I know I can market in fact I have clients that want to purchase the solutions, but I do not know how to develope the software I would like to create and no idea how to partner with experienced developers without them simply stealing my ideas. I would like to contribute to the development community and like the idea of open source, but at the same time like anyone else I want to make money off of my ideas and not enable competetors to simply steal them or a developing partner to simply run with my solution. I am a rookie at best when it comes to development, however I love building apps, this was my first experience coding and became immediatly addicted. Any advice or help would be appreciated, and I appologize for my lack of knowledge in regards to the software development process. I am extreemly knowledgeable when it comes to credit card processing and implementing point of sale solutions fpr merchants, as I have sold and installed more than 500 solutions and run have operated a successful business for ten years. I would like to do as much of the development as possible, but I also know I am in over my head in regards to developing my own solution. I would like to develope a multi platform solution so html5 phonegap type build, I do not know if something like salesforce is a good start I like microsoft dynamics and .net but want to have ios and android user interfaces. I am just all over the place in regards to how to accomplish my goals, but I do know what I want to build and the features I would like it to have. I need the advice of experienced developers, but dont want to hand my ideas over, how do I do that?

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Mobile point of sale development assistance

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Mobile point of sale development assistance

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:05 PM

Are you looking for a team or partner, or what exactly? If the former then I can move this to 'post a job'.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1