I'm a newbie, I don't know if it's the right place to put this question, but I tried to looking for a specific field and I didn't find it.
I'm doing a thesis for my university, and I have been looking for information on cloud computing.
For my introduction I need to find what was the job of the developers and system engineers/administrators before the advent of cloud computing.
- write code to create your web-app
- setup a Apache web server
- setup a sequel database, and connect it with the Apache web server
- some way to push out new versions of your code when you update your app
- some way to monitoring your app so you can see if it's down, see how much traffic you're getting
I would like to have all these information in more detail!
I need to find all the steps to bring out a web-app from scratch without the cloud computing.
Thanks for your help.