2 Replies - 631 Views - Last Post: 27 August 2013 - 05:49 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Possible to extract HTML5 code for dissection.

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:23 AM

Hi! I don't know if I quite phrased my question properly, but I would like to create an online image editor utilizing html5. I was considering using Flash to begin with but now have came to the conclusion that HTML5 might be the best option for me. I know there are sites SIMILAR to what I'm trying to do. Is there a way that I can get the HTML5 code from any site? I don't want to COPY the design, as that would be unethical and defeat the goal of wanting to learn while I do this, (as much easier it would be just to
gangsta' the work of someone else! :gun_bandana:/> ) haha. but I want to learn from what they've done, so that when I try to add similar features I can have some sense of direction. Where's the best place to learn about HTML5? Lynda.com doesn't seem to have much that even REMOTELY looks like it's going in my direction. :dozingoff:/> Any pointers? Thanks in advance!

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Possible to extract HTML5 code for dissection.

• D.I.C Lover

• View blog

Re: Possible to extract HTML5 code for dissection.

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:30 AM

since when are coders "gangsta"? Anyways your best bet is to right click and hit view source just to get a glimps of what they are doing. However you may not be able to see the code behind nor all the required code. But hey it is a starting point.

http://www.html5rock...s/video/basics/
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Possible to extract HTML5 code for dissection.

Posted 27 August 2013 - 05:49 AM

View PostDarenR, on 27 August 2013 - 05:30 AM, said:

since when are coders "gangsta"? Anyways your best bet is to right click and hit view source just to get a glimps of what they are doing. However you may not be able to see the code behind nor all the required code. But hey it is a starting point.

http://www.html5rock...s/video/basics/

Since today if I don't figure out what I need! lol, but I was just being facetious, I saw the emoticon and couldn't resist. Thanks for the helpful reply though!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1