8 Replies - 2972 Views - Last Post: 28 December 2013 - 01:38 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Search engine optimization

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:46 AM

Can anyone please tell me How to increase website traffic?
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Search engine optimization

• Head MFIC
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Search engine optimization

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:40 AM

http://www.youtube.c...ube.Ehl8caC_L5k
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:58 AM

if you interested in major change in your website traffic so you have to work out on social media website like facebook , twiter , digg, stumble, tumblr these are these are the major social media website you have to workout these website will get you some gud traffic as well.....
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:21 PM

The one important place where most go wrong is to think that traffic in your website will increase automatically through some tactics. Google is getting smarter day by day, and they are finding ways and means to track down unacceptable ways of trying to increase page rank(referring to the Penguin and Panda updates). So the most important thing to keep in mind is that you have to, HAVE TO, have great content. There's no other way to it. Only when you have awesome content can you push your site for higher ranking.

And how does Google know that your content is good? They look at how long your website has been around, how and where you've used keywords, the kind of links that go to and from your site. So consider these while trying to push rank, but only after you're sure that you have great content.

You may be thinking that how does content matter if you can push your site to the first page of Google's search results. But if Google sees that your website has high bounce rate, then that will adversely affect your ranking. So go the right way, and you'll eventually have a good rank that is sustainable.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 01 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

To add to my previous point, many people may not see the connection but the kind of hosting service that you have also plays an important role in the amount of traffic that you get to your site. If your website takes time to load on the browser, or fails to load altogether at times, this adversely affects your traffic. People on the internet have less time and endless options. SO if your site loads slowly, they would rather visit some other site. Though this point is strictly not under SEO, you may want to keep it in mind if you really want increased traffic to your site.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:15 AM

Do social media more and get more traffic. Add your friend circle, likes, create group, create fan page. Post update news, attractive image. You could see your result.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

Just to elaborate on the point made on social media posting, no doubt social media has become one of the most powerful tools in increasing Google rank. How? Google has realized that more and more people access information through social circles, and as such if your site is doing the round in these circles, then Google thinks that your site must be pretty good (why else would people be talking about it?). But having said that, social media marketing is an ongoing affair and has to be updated regularly with the best content that is out there, content that is shareable and likeable. Opening a Facebook page is not enough, you need to have a strategy in mind as to what you'll post there and when, and where will you direct the traffic to. So it does involve a lot of hard work.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#8 JackOfAllTrades  Icon User is online

• Saucy!
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:46 AM

What are the chances this is a conversation that is either one Indian SEO "professional" (or two in the same office) engaging him or herself in a future attempt at boosting some third-party's ranking?

Jessica Robin
Martin Nagel
Mark Miller

Right.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 28 December 2013 - 01:38 AM

Check your site information first