0 Replies - 615 Views - Last Post: 12 September 2013 - 08:25 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Bird introduction

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:25 AM

Hey guys!

I'm new to coding, just got stared this semester. This is actually the first time I've done behind the scenes work. I used to code websites so I was always front of the house and didn't really get a good feel of the back of the house. It's been a few years since I've coded a site so I can't really recall a lot of the information that I taught myself but I used to use HTML/CSS and some Javascript before I bowed out completely to devote my time to my other degree, Criminal Justice. I'm back in school now and going for IT and Supply Chain Management and currently coding through my semester. So far it's been relatively easy and Visual Basic is my most enjoyable class. SQL and database systems is my hardest, he's only now just been going over things on the board instead of lecturing and expecting us (with basically no coding background) to figure it out from there.

I'm looking forward to getting back into coding (back of the house this time!) and I'm eager to learn more than what's in my book. So far I'm really enjoying it!

- Bird

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Page 1 of 1