2 Replies - 633 Views - Last Post: 24 September 2013 - 07:59 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

New guy online

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:44 AM

Hello everyone im new here. im 21 and hope to soon be making millions happy, and millions of dollars from my indie company. (Ragnarok Knights Gaming) A little backgrtound about myself. I wouldnt say i formally know any programming language. But i do know the basics of c++, Ruby, Python, and im currently focusing on learning C# for my main language. Im at a level where i can read code, and 7/10 understand exactly what it does. I just have a problem when it comes to coding lolz. i understand loops, classes, functions, and the like. my only problem is putting it into my own code which i hope to overcome soon. But thats all i can say about me. Hope to have a nice time here, and hope to learn lots from you guys.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: New guy online

#2 modi123_1  Icon User is online

• Suitor #2
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: New guy online

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

Welcome!

my indie company. (Ragnarok Knights Gaming)

I couldn't find a site when I searched for your company's name. Are you board game? Card games? Computer games?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: New guy online

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:59 AM

View Postmodi123_1, on 24 September 2013 - 07:46 AM, said:

Welcome!

my indie company. (Ragnarok Knights Gaming)

I couldn't find a site when I searched for your company's name. Are you board game? Card games? Computer games?

We are currently pc, and plan to later on branch out to sony platforms, and maybe android. Right now we have a site, but its not online. My web dev is currently adding things, and trying to get it just perfect while we plan our game. we currently have 3 projects. An rpg named project guilty and our 2nd rpg named project named pokemon death punch eraser. our 3rd and final project is actually on hold. but its basically an open world fighter with customizable fighting styles. think open world tekken where you have a custom character, and set your own moves to each key combination to create infinite move-sets. (it was influenced by the angelic layer anime) but thats currently on hold and so is the pokemon killer while i focus on designing project Guilty. Most of the games systems are outlined, and written out. were just working on fillers such as items, wepons(designing wepon effects), balancing magic system mathmatically before trying to implement it, and just all of the fun design stuff. But i would say by the end of the week our site should be up and running and ill make sufre to post it up for you all to check out. also we plan on using unity 3d, and ill be lead programmer.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1