2 Replies - 4974 Views - Last Post: 29 September 2013 - 02:08 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Social website review!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:33 PM

Hey guys! I have been working on this website for a while know, and I need to know what you think! Here is the link: http://s-connect.uphero.com if you feel for it, register and check out the funtions that the users have too! Any feedback is appritiated! By the way, I am swedish so i appology for my bad english!
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Social website review!

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Social website review!

Posted 28 September 2013 - 02:02 PM

Hey.

Might be a good idea to provide a dummy test account, if you want people to check out the sections requiring logging in. Otherwise you're not likely to get feedback on those areas.

Based on the public areas, I only have one suggestion for you: Find yourself a UI designer. It looks horrible. - It kind of looks like something I would design, and trust me when I tell you that it's not a good thing :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Social website review!

Posted 29 September 2013 - 02:08 AM

View PostAtli, on 28 September 2013 - 02:02 PM, said:

Hey.

Might be a good idea to provide a dummy test account, if you want people to check out the sections requiring logging in. Otherwise you're not likely to get feedback on those areas.

Based on the public areas, I only have one suggestion for you: Find yourself a UI designer. It looks horrible. - It kind of looks like something I would design, and trust me when I tell you that it's not a good thing :)/>

Thanks man! I am going to ask around for a UI designer! Already have a cuple of dummy accounts ;) Just need to know what other people think about the funtions. But still a hughe thanks! Really appritiate it!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1