5 Replies - 2770 Views - Last Post: 08 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

I'm new and have questions about mobile websites and apps

Posted 30 September 2013 - 07:06 PM

Hello everyone,
I just joined and want to create an app and was hoping you guys could help me. I am new to app making and have installed eclipse with the Android tools on my computer. I would like to take my mobile website and have it open up in an app. Almost like the website is the app. The website is already formatted to work on mobile devices like iPhone, iPad, androids. I would love if you guys could point me in the right direction to make this app possible. Or if possible someone could make a tutorial. I have been on this website and tried the last post with no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
Maurice Bollhorn.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: I'm new and have questions about mobile websites and apps

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: I'm new and have questions about mobile websites and apps

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

You use a WebView and load the page. It's so simple that I can't evenbe bothered posting code, so here you go.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 01 October 2013 - 02:02 PM

View Postfarrell2k, on 01 October 2013 - 01:16 PM, said:

You use a WebView and load the page. It's so simple that I can't evenbe bothered posting code, so here you go.

Thank you, I really appreciate it.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

Hi, fiends if you want to making your own app and also publishing it then please visit this website http://www.chaoticmoon.com/ www.chaoticmoon.com

This website helps you to understand well and gives you proper guidance so don't forgot to visit here thanks.

Hi, fiends if you want to making your own app and also publishing it then please visit this website http://www.chaoticmoon.com/ www.chaoticmoon.com

This website helps you to understand well and gives you proper guidance so don't forgot to visit here thanks.

[quote name='dhaval2013' date='03 October 2013 - 10:03 PM' timestamp='1380863016' post='1912502']

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

Hi friends, i just found this web-site which is really helpful for if you want to making your app on different platform and want to publish it if you know about more please visit this link My link
www.chaoticmoon.com

don't forgot to visit here. thanks.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

Hi Dhaval,

After going entire thread, I have found many new app development links which are awesome. I have bookmarked it.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1