Great component for DataGridView control

Page 1 of 1

2 Replies - 7518 Views - Last Post: 24 June 2008 - 04:36 AM Rate Topic: -----

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

DataGridView Extension

Posted 11 September 2007 - 07:56 AM

Hey folks,

There is a great component for extending the basic .NET 2.0 DataGridView control.
It does not inherits the DataGridView control but just adds an additional functionalities to the basic one. Some of these features are export to Excel, Html ... soon Pdf and printing, searching for text in the grid, theme managment (setting colors, fonts, ... styles) and persistence of all made changes (column reordering, column widths, styles ... etc"). I hope you will find it very helpfull. It's completly free and you can download it from here.

This post has been edited by aliudmilov: 11 September 2007 - 08:08 AM

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: DataGridView Extension

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: DataGridView Extension

Posted 23 June 2008 - 08:07 AM

View Postaliudmilov, on 11 Sep, 2007 - 07:56 AM, said:

Hey folks,

There is a great component for extending the basic .NET 2.0 DataGridView control.
It does not inherits the DataGridView control but just adds an additional functionalities to the basic one. Some of these features are export to Excel, Html ... soon Pdf and printing, searching for text in the grid, theme managment (setting colors, fonts, ... styles) and persistence of all made changes (column reordering, column widths, styles ... etc"). I hope you will find it very helpfull. It's completly free and you can download it from here.

Hi,

Is there a source code to work on it ?

Best reguards

hasm
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: DataGridView Extension

Posted 24 June 2008 - 04:36 AM

View Posthasm, on 23 Jun, 2008 - 08:07 AM, said:

View Postaliudmilov, on 11 Sep, 2007 - 07:56 AM, said:

Hey folks,

Hi,

Is there a source code to work on it ?

Best reguards

hasm

Yea, in the Developer's help there are some examples of how we can use it ... also it seems that my personally the design time support is very fascinating .. i just drag the component to my newly created forms from the Toolbox of visual studio and after that just set IsManagedByExtension additional property of all my DataGridView controls to true :) I think there is no better way of doing this :)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1