Flash MX - photo gallary

I want to make a photo gallery, but not one thats controllable by the

Page 1 of 1

1 Replies - 1329 Views - Last Post: 11 September 2007 - 04:00 PM

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Flash MX - photo gallary

Post icon  Posted 11 September 2007 - 11:50 AM

I want to make a photo gallery but not one that is usuable (like the viewer can pick which photo's to see) to incorporate on a website. I am teaching myself Flash MX (I am a webdeveloper but not great at this flash stuff... yet) rather than Swish. I hear both pro's and cons for both and they are both so much alike I dont want to get them confused. yet.

regardless these are the websites i have used for turtorials to attempt to get a break-down on how it works

FLV tutorials

oddhammer

Neither has really given me what I am looking for. See, normally when I design sites for individuals if they require flash (more than a button menu) I would just use a template. Well those days are OVER. It's time I make my own templates and stuff like that. The site linked below is an example of how/where I want my flash images to show. If there are any links someone could send me to or any advice I would be very excited! :-)

Allwood Floors site
House of Bread

Sure this stuff would go much quicker with a bought template, but I am tired of doing that.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Flash MX - photo gallary

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Re: Flash MX - photo gallary

Posted 11 September 2007 - 04:00 PM

just giving a friendly neighborhood bump since it is now considered evening and not brunch :-)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1