5 Replies - 2139 Views - Last Post: 08 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

I need help with a MAJOR project / Possibly pay for help.

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:12 AM

Alright guys I'm new here so please bare with my if I miss some things I will try to be as brief and to the point as I can be.

I have a huge project I will need to bring to investors soon asking for about 300k. As you can imagine that is a pretty big ammount of money.

Explanation : I have little experience with Photoshop and Dreamweaver. However I am fortunate enough to have learned enough to build my APP version in Photoshop CS5 using UI Kits and other resources. It actually looks extremely nice for what little skills I have. Now here is my dilemma... I have been told by some very knowledgeable and powerful people that I would most likely have to have a " working version " of my app to present to the investors. With that being said obviously Photoshop as far as I know and have "googled" cannot do what I need it to do. I have and can build all my pages in Photoshop pretty close to how I want it to look.

What I need : A "working version" is considered to basically at least have function to it. So what I need is for the app to be able to Scroll and also to be able to link to other pages as if it were a website. Now linking may not be a big deal. So I need to take my PDF files and figure out how to make them work on Dreamweaver CS5 where the page scrolls and I can link what I need. I have tried researching this but it seems to keep taking me somewhere slightly different than what I need. My current app is in a wireframe and correctly sized as well for a galaxy or so it fits that way. I have once again no experience with J Query but seem to get an idea of how it works just edit some common sense code copy & paste for some things. So If you could please explain how to make that transition and maybe a more direct line to use J Query on Dreamweaver. Sorry if I missed anything please let me know.\

Programs I have:
Dreamweaver CS6
Photoshop CS5

Thank you again for the time you spend answering my question it is greatly appreciated.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: I need help with a MAJOR project / Possibly pay for help.

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: I need help with a MAJOR project / Possibly pay for help.

Posted 08 October 2013 - 12:18 PM

Is this a web app or a desktop app and can you code? If so what language?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:44 PM

Honestly that is irrelevant I just need it to scroll and link through the pages in a demonstration... thats it. As I'm sure your aware Photoshop / PSD there is no way to scroll. I have Dreamweaver CS6 which has a Jquery plugin and I am unsure of how to use it.

So really anyway to take my PSD Files and put them anywhere where you would be able to click them and it has scrolling feature would work web or not.

No I cannot code other than little stuff here and there I just have picked up little pieces of things. I have PSD files in Photoshop CS5 I just need to put them to where it would be usable to scrolling / linking extent between pages.

Hopefully that helped. Thank you.

It needs to be like the Facebook app etc.. not a smaller web version.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

So you want the app to look like a presentation. I f you want to do this you could use powerpoint to make a presentation or use Javascript to make an app that actually does this but you would have to code.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#5 macosxnerd101  Icon User is online

• Self-Trained Economist
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

Moved to Post a Job.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 08 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

Ok ... I'll try again.. If you use Dreamweaver CS6 there is a "live" button. During this you can scroll/ click whatever you want. Yes i suppose some very simple coding could be needed. I just need to get it to scroll and import my pdf...
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1