5 Replies - 531 Views - Last Post: 13 October 2013 - 11:51 AM Rate Topic: -----

#1 bakonda32  Icon User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 02-October 13

can anyone fix this

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

hi everyone
here's my problem: i have complete project & i made exe file and it's working good, but some virus attacked my exe causes damage with error run time-error 380.
when i return back to build another exe from project the same error msg comes "run time-error 380"

anyhow i uploaded my project to the like below searching for your help..... thnx

http://www.mediafire...fw7dfjmyc4osese

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: can anyone fix this

#2 andrewsw  Icon User is online

  • Fire giant boob nipple gun!
  • member icon

Reputation: 3191
  • View blog
  • Posts: 10,685
  • Joined: 12-December 12

Re: can anyone fix this

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:08 AM

I hope you are not providing link to an exe that contains a virus?!

What makes you think it is a virus rather than just an error? Have you searched for the error message and number?

http://stackoverflow...-property-value
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#3 bakonda32  Icon User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 02-October 13

Re: can anyone fix this

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

View Postandrewsw, on 13 October 2013 - 11:08 AM, said:

I hope you are not providing link to an exe that contains a virus?!

What makes you think it is a virus rather than just an error? Have you searched for the error message and number?

http://stackoverflow...-property-value

no at all the link contain vb6 project without exe... try run the project then tell me how to fix
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#4 andrewsw  Icon User is online

  • Fire giant boob nipple gun!
  • member icon

Reputation: 3191
  • View blog
  • Posts: 10,685
  • Joined: 12-December 12

Re: can anyone fix this

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:18 AM

View Postbakonda32, on 13 October 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

no at all the link contain vb6 project without exe... try run the project then tell me how to fix

No thanks.

Did you even look at the link I provided?
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#5 bakonda32  Icon User is offline

  • New D.I.C Head

Reputation: 0
  • View blog
  • Posts: 4
  • Joined: 02-October 13

Re: can anyone fix this

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:39 AM

View Postandrewsw, on 13 October 2013 - 11:18 AM, said:

View Postbakonda32, on 13 October 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

no at all the link contain vb6 project without exe... try run the project then tell me how to fix

No thanks.

Did you even look at the link I provided?

yes i did but my code is different
see the attach pic

Attached image(s)

  • Attached Image

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

#6 andrewsw  Icon User is online

  • Fire giant boob nipple gun!
  • member icon

Reputation: 3191
  • View blog
  • Posts: 10,685
  • Joined: 12-December 12

Re: can anyone fix this

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:51 AM

So, it's not a virus then..

  • What is brEntry?
  • What type of value can its Max be set to?
  • Where is your Max function defined? What type of values does it accept, and return?

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1