• +
  • « First

47 Replies - 2725 Views - Last Post: 31 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: How Does D.I.C Drink Its Coffee?

Posted 26 October 2013 - 02:25 PM

View Postreadysoft, on 26 October 2013 - 12:46 PM, said:

have you tried just putting a scoup of icecream in it? You can also try iced coffee. Which is just ice cubes, coffee, and a ton of cream

No, I've never tried the ice cream thing, but it does sound interesting. As far as iced coffee, I think I've tried some form of it that my girlfriend had one time, it was ok I guess, but I may have to give it a try again. Thanks for the tips.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:23 AM

In extra large mugs, 2 at a time :|. 3 spoon fulls, splash of milk.
I drink anywhere between none and 8-12 cups a day(Depends on other sources of caffiene and general feeling/mood), I usually get at least 3/4 cups of the liquid nectar of the gods.

I gotta admit, I don't really appreciate coffee as much as I would like/should especially as I've seen some really cool posts about it in the last couple months on medium/ycombinator (IE:cool coffee) which has lead me to experiment a tad with different brands/strengths and adding stuff like honey and/or cinnamon has turned out to be quite nice.

Now am I the only 1 that despises the "coffee shop"? I mean I've drunk coffee every day for around 8 years, but if I was to walk into starbucks, I'd be dumb founded on what to order out of the 300+ choices of "coffee".
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Posted 31 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

Because I work at a certain global coffee company, I tend to drink all kinds of stuff, but only recently have I decided to stop with all the sugar and milk and just go for plain old black. It does a good job of waking me up without the 10 trillion calories/headaches/sickness.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First