1 Replies - 495 Views - Last Post: 28 October 2013 - 06:26 AM

#1 RozenKristal  Icon User is online

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Questions regarding CSS and ASP.net

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask but please bear it with me. Thing is I am interning at a place and I make a web application using C# and aspx. The supervisor has said that we probably need to do some styling for the webpages and buttons, text boxes... I would like to get some reading regarding that so I can apply them. Are there such tutorials on dic or books that you would recommended?

Thank you.
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Questions regarding CSS and ASP.net

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Questions regarding CSS and ASP.net

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:26 AM

View PostRozenKristal, on 25 October 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right thread to ask but please bear it with me. Thing is I am interning at a place and I make a web application using C# and aspx. The supervisor has said that we probably need to do some styling for the webpages and buttons, text boxes... I would like to get some reading regarding that so I can apply them. Are there such tutorials on dic or books that you would recommended?

Thank you.

New Perspectives on Blended HTML, XHTML, and CSS worked nicely for me in the beginning. its an easy read for a text book and it explains a bunch of concepts very well. maybe itll help you out as well.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1