2 Replies - 915 Views - Last Post: 17 November 2013 - 09:29 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Differences between different SDLC models

Posted 17 November 2013 - 03:54 AM

hello everyone i need a solid differences between Spiral, Evolutionary and Prototyping models... please give me some solid differences i explore the google but not find some solid answers...
Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Differences between different SDLC models

• D.I.C Lover
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Differences between different SDLC models

Posted 17 November 2013 - 04:02 AM

Those concepts all (or rather: both) have detailed Wikipedia entries, as well as a slew of other sources. If you failed to find "solid" answers through Google, I'm not exactly sure how we could possibly help you. Whatever we'd post would essentially just be a rehash of the info already on there.

Why don't you start by reading those, and if that doesn't get you where you want to be, try explaining exactly why that is; what info is missing, or is being misunderstood. It's pointless for us to write yet another generic description of concepts already very well covered all over the place.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• Code herder
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Differences between different SDLC models

Posted 17 November 2013 - 09:29 AM

This feels like a variant of his other post.

Perhaps he is just hoping that we would synthesize the analysis for him as something fresh. That way he can write up his paper and not worry about having a high probability of his teachers noticing that the material is plagiarized. He probably doesn't realize, though, how high up DIC is in the search results of various search engines and this approach is actually counter productive.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1