• (2 Pages)
  • +

18 Replies - 1729 Views - Last Post: 10 December 2013 - 09:36 AM

• The Ninjaducky
  • member icon

• View blog

Re: Any Legal Experts?

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:15 AM

Depending on where you are, there is help at most universities for startups. If you think it has potential, I would look into a local university startup program (ours is called the Georgia Tech Startup Gauntlet. Is free and professional legal consultation, and you don't have to be a student to use these services (high schoolers have access to it as well). I don't know what city you live in, but there might be something like this nearby.
Was This Post Helpful? 1
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:19 AM

View PostDogstopper, on 10 December 2013 - 09:15 AM, said:

Depending on where you are, there is help at most universities for startups. If you think it has potential, I would look into a local university startup program (ours is called the Georgia Tech Startup Gauntlet. Is free and professional legal consultation, and you don't have to be a student to use these services (high schoolers have access to it as well). I don't know what city you live in, but there might be something like this nearby.

Oh okay. I have some contact a at UGA, so I'll be sure to try to get into contact with them. Thanks!
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• The Ninjaducky
  • member icon

• View blog

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:29 AM

I don't know that much about U(sic)GA in terms of startups. What I do know is that Atlanta is rated number 1 in 2013 in terms of raw and successful startups, with Raleigh and Austin coming in next. So, if you are in or near Atlanta, it might be worth your time. And if you're in Atlanta next Spring, look me up, and I'll try to help out. I have contacts in the Startup community.

Source: http://www.geekwire....ttle-ranks-8th/
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• D.I.C Regular

• View blog

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:36 AM

View PostDogstopper, on 10 December 2013 - 09:29 AM, said:

I don't know that much about U(sic)GA in terms of startups. What I do know is that Atlanta is rated number 1 in 2013 in terms of raw and successful startups, with Raleigh and Austin coming in next. So, if you are in or near Atlanta, it might be worth your time. And if you're in Atlanta next Spring, look me up, and I'll try to help out. I have contacts in the Startup community.

Source: http://www.geekwire....ttle-ranks-8th/

I'm in Monroe, so about half between both, but the difference is one is just down 78 and the other is through ATL traffic. Lol. But I'll def email around.
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (2 Pages)
  • +