1 Replies - 216 Views - Last Post: 09 January 2014 - 07:00 AM

• New D.I.C Head

• View blog

Making interactive flash game with live action.

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:00 PM

Hi, I've always really wanted to make a live action game that you can interact with, but Im not sure how I can start something like this..I have some programming background and flash experience, I just don't know where to begin. My plan is to film segments of video, and import into flash maybe? Each section of the video I'd like it to stop and open a textbox giving them 2 or 3 options of how to continue. (Its a tactical FPS type game). Like be able to click option A, B, or C, and thats how the video will continue. Should something like this be done in flash? Any kind of help is appreciated, sorry for not posting a very specific coding topic, but this is a big project that I have always wanted to do.

Is This A Good Question/Topic? 0
  • +

Replies To: Making interactive flash game with live action.

• D.I.C Head

• View blog

Re: Making interactive flash game with live action.

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:00 AM

Just a simple question: why Flash? That is not to say that Flash is not good or very mature, but plug in oriented things tend to be things of the past. Why not look into some "pure web" methods like HTML5, JS frameworks and the rest? I don't have games development experience, but take a look into this alternative, if it can serve your needs.

This post has been edited by AfterBurner66: 09 January 2014 - 07:00 AM

Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

Page 1 of 1