"Singularity" + Mental Disorders

• (3 Pages)
  • +

30 Replies - 3736 Views - Last Post: 11 February 2014 - 11:02 AM

• The North American Snipe

• View blog

Re: "Singularity" + Mental Disorders

Posted 11 February 2014 - 11:02 AM

Ran into something similar to this when I was playing Shadow Run several years back, I will see if I can find my DM notes on it.

Question: Does the program upload the whole mind as is or does it parse it ? If it does the former, think Max Headroom , a computer definitive personality version of that person , if it does the later then the personal disorder might be weeded out as bad information (leaving chunks out) either case, the person may develop new disorders due the fact they are now living an Inhuman existence. In this case would learn towards a Psychotic Break or Self Destruction, very rarely acceptance.

I will see I can track down the notes and references tonight for you. I think we ended up saying that they were the same person ideally but he gain an obsession on getting a "body" again. (of course he was dwarf decker)

Ran into something similar to this when I was playing Shadow Run several years back, I will see if I can find my DM notes on it.

Question: Does the program upload the whole mind as is or does it parse it ? If it does the former, think Max Headroom , a computer definitive personality version of that person , if it does the later then the personal disorder might be weeded out as bad information (leaving chunks out) either case, the person may develop new disorders due the fact they are now living an Inhuman existence. In this case would learn towards a Psychotic Break or Self Destruction, very rarely acceptance.

I will see I can track down the notes and references tonight for you. I think we ended up saying that they were the same person ideally but he gain an obsession on getting a "body" again. (of course he was dwarf decker)
Was This Post Helpful? 0
  • +
  • -

• (3 Pages)
  • +